The Synergistic Research BLACK Quantum Fuse is by far Synergistic’s highest performance fuse to date. Introducing Synergistic Research BLACK featuring a patent pending UEF coating and Graphene with 8 million times the conductive density of copper. If you thought Synergistic Research RED fuses were a big improvement over the original SR 20 Quantum Fuses, you ain’t heard nothin yet! The difference between (SR) RED and BLACK fuses are night and day with amazing gains in transparency, clarity, sound staging, and musicality.
In addition to the new material Graphene used and the UEF coating the BLACK Fuses are treated with 2 Million volts of electricity in a process SR calls Quantum Tunneling that alters the conductor at a molecular level for optimum performance.
Due to the use of the new material Graphene, the BLACK Quantum Fuses need at least 75 hrs initial burn-in time and up to 200 hrs until the full performance potential is reached.
Synergistic Research BLACK Quantum Fuses are available in many variants – small (5x20mm), large (6.3x32mm), fast blow (F) and slow blow (T).
From the mind of Synergistic Research lead designer Ted Denney comes the Black Box. In development for over two years, the Black Box is now perfected and ready to transform your listening room.
The Black Box is an LF (Low Frequency) Resonator Array that elegantly and simply solves bass node issues in most rooms.
Synergistic Research – Black Box – LF (Low Frequency) Stabilizer (Dimensions: 9.5″ W x 9.5″ D x 6″ H – 8″ H with Spikes)
Why 3 Spikes?
3 points of contact creates a guarenteed base where as 4 points have the possibility of having one of the spikes not touching the ground.
Galileo UEF Cables
Interconnects, Power Cables and Speaker Cables
Galileo UEF Interconnect Cables
Galileo UEF Interconnect Cables
Perfection perfected. RCA and XLR.
Imagine taking your listening experience to a place you have never been before. Your familiar music at once, becomes brand new. New Galileo UEF Interconnects, a culmination of 25 years of research and development will take you there. Representing the highest echelon of signal transfer available in high-end audio cables and building upon a quarter century of award winning designs, the Galileo UEF Interconnects push the envelope to unprecedented levels of performance. By incorporating advanced materials such as Graphene, Pure Monocrystal Silver conductors in air dielectrics, as well as UEF and Ground Plane technologies, Galileo UEF Interconnects break the barrier from “Hi Fi” into live, real music with the highest resolution and lowest noise floor. These amazing interconnects have been engineered to beat the world’s best cables regardless of cost and are ready for an immediate in-home audition.
Galileo UEF Interconnect specifications
- Uniform Energy Field Cells: Count- 2 UEF Cells per pair · Internal Conductor Material- 99.999 Pure Silver, 99.9999 Pure Copper · Dielectric- Teflon / Silk · Chassis Material- Carbon Fiber
- Air Strings: Silver Air Strings- 99.999% pure silver signal conductors in a sealed Air Dialectric with separate ground conductors from shield
- Graphene: a near super conductor at room temperature used in signal propagation, shielding and UEF Filtration
- Dielectric: Air (sealed)
- Shielding: UEF Ground Plane System with seperate conductors from ground conductors for a lower system noise floor
- Geometry: three channel single ended / five channel balanced geometry
- Cable Count: Each Pair of Galileo UEF Interconnects are actually 3 separate pair of cables for RCA and 5 separate pair of cables for XLR
- Connectors: Synergistic Research Silver SR20 RCA or XLR
- Ground: High Definition Ground Plane UEF Filter System
- UEF Filtration: UEF Filter made from Precious Metals / Graphene / Silk and Teflon dielectrics
Galileo UEF Power Cables
Galileo UEF Speaker Cables